Observium developers and users alike will try to resolve your problems through the mailing lists. However, we ask you to follow a few simple rules before posting:
- Please provide all relevant information that someone might need to answer your question, including versions of Observium, your Operating System and supporting packages, and if relevant the model and firmware version of the device you're monitoring. If possible include uncropped screenshots showing the problem, including URLs and error messages. The more information you provice, the more likely you are to get an answer!
- Do not ask questions that have been answered in the FAQ.
- Do not respond with a signature full of disclaimers which are usually longer than the actual content of your message.
- Do not reply to an existing thread and change the subject to start something new, as this will mess up threading and your message will possibly end up being ignored.
- If you have patches, preferrably put them online somewhere so we can wget/curl them to our development machines. Patches attached to mails or inline are especially bad - pastebin could work but is also not recommended. If you don't have anywhere to put them, create a bug in our Jira interface and attach the file there.
For general discussion, feature requests, bug reports, help requests and other things.
To subscribe, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
subscribe in the body of the text.
Alternatively, go to the web interface and subscribe :